Hey, very nice little game, enjoyed it a lot! :-)
CAUTION: Some areas in this game cause a significant flickering effect.
NULL is a surreal adventure game. What you see in the end depends on what you can find on the way.
A 100% playthrough can be completed in 10-15 minutes, if you know where everything is.
NOTE: This is a companion game to Messages, my odd game about texting!
- Arrows: Move
- Z/X/C: Interact (when prompted)
- There are two types of things to find. Each area has exactly one of each.
- Some hidden things will only appear once you've reached the end of an area.
- If you get totally stuck, maybe try resting for a minute.
You can also play NULL on the PICO-8 website: https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=30504
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Browser Version Added!Jul 21, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Got stuck in the Grove but I liked what I've seen. :)